Tasty, little bit spicy but best of all you get a wonderful aroma in your home from using a crockpot!
- I used 3 frozen Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 of a chopped Red Onion
- Handful of Cilantro with stems chopped up
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- Half a Lime squeezed and added into the pot,
- 1 Tbs. Cumin Powder
- 1 Tbs. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tbs. Taco Seasoning
- Pepper & Salt if needed
Add all to your crockpot and cook at LOW for 6-8 Hrs or HIGH for 3-5 Hrs
For the last hour I chopped up the chicken into chunks and added a fresh sliced red bell pepper!
Mango Avocado Salsa:
- 1 Mango
- 1 Avocado
- Cilantro (including stems)
- Other half of Lime
- 1 tsp. Cajun Seasoning
Chop into small pieces and serve fresh!
Assemble wraps and enjoy! We enjoy Sour Cream so I added that to the table as well!